- Price$ 1.95 Mil
- SuburbTIN CAN BAY
- Land Area650 m2
Absolute waterfront.. Gold Coast Style, Tin Can Bay price
This huge waterfront, two storey, luxury mansion is located on the often sought, but rarely found Esplanade at Tin Can Bay.
Beyond the unassuming and understated exterior of this home, it's hard to imagine the monolithic scale within, enhanced by dramatic d郯r eclipsing a five star lifestyle.
The property offers approximately 14 metres of deep river frontage with ocean access, a private 7m x 3m floating pontoon with power and water, representing a rare opportunity in a spectacular location. This residence evokes the best of coastal living in a peaceful fishing village set against a stunning backdrop.
Several features of this home include:
- 4 extra large bedrooms each with their own large ensuite + an extra bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
- Luxurious master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes plus enormous opulent, Roman ensuite including twin showers, a plethora of columns and sunken spa
- Remarkable kitchen including two ovens, twin exhaust canopies, dishwasher, island bench, huge pantry, walk in cold room and separate walk in freezer
- Grand staircase with bespoke built in bookcase plus lift to the second level
- Custom designed bar complete with unrivaled water views leading out to an entertaining terrace providing a magnificent panorama of nature's best aquatic playground
- Two separate offices + one gigantic craft room complete with mini kitchen
- Three car garage with internal access and extra storage area
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on the top level of the home plus ceiling fans on the ground level
- 50x250 w solar panels (12.5KW, 3 phase, grid connected system)
- Bespoke leadlight features throughout the home
- Easy care vegie and herb gardens on 650sqm of prime land
A private inspection is the only way to truly appreciate the magnificence of what this property has to offer.
This home will leave you breathless. It does not get better than 18 Esplanade, Tin Can Bay.
Phone today to investigate this rare, unprecedented opportunity further.
- air conditioning
- ducted heating
- outdoor entertaining
- remote garage
- reverse cycle A/C
- solar hot water